- National Strength and Conditioning Association - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Orthopedic Exercise Specialist – American Council on Exercise
- The Back School - CEAS I: Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist
- American Council on Exercise – Behavior Change Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training
- San Francisco State University - Master of Science in Kinesiology // 2017
- San Francisco State University - Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology // 2015
Casey has always loved movement, play, and being active. From running cross country to climbing trees, movement has always been her “happy place.”
During college while she was studying kinesiology, movement became less of the fun activity it had been and turned into something Casey felt like she had to do to control her body. She feared missing a workout, and ultimately realized she needed to reframe her relationship with movement.
These days, Casey thinks of movement as a way to explore the world, a way to support her health, a way to connect with her community, and most of all—to have FUN! As a coach and trainer, her goal is to instill passion for movement that will support a life running around with kids and grandkids, mountain biking at 60, hiking into your 90s, and feeling strong, healthy, and happy across your lifespan.
Casey is passionate about helping people find sustainable movement programs and patterns that come from a place of loving and nourishing the human body. She’s also focused on women’s health, joyful movement and inspiring positive body image.