- Trainer 1 & 2 - The Ready State
- Postural Assessment Specialist I & II - Egoscue Method
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Weightlifting
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Kids
- Level 1, 2 & 3 Snowboard Instructor - American Association of Snowboard Instructors
- Level 1 Ski Instructor - PSIA
- Gym Owner - Personal Trainer & Group Class Instructor // 2009-Present
- 6 Pack Fitness - Personal Trainer // 2004-2009
- University of Wyoming - Bachelor of Social Science w/ emphasis in Communications // 1996
A lifelong athlete who grew up wrestling, playing soccer and baseball, Travis has always had a love for action sports including snowboarding, skiing, mountain biking, wakeboarding and wakesurfing.
In 2000, a major wakeboard accident changed the course of his life and career after he shattered his ankle and foot, and severely damaged muscles and tendons. Through his rehab experience, he found a passion for post-rehab training and made it his life’s work to help people who suffer from old injuries but want to get back to physical activity and the things they love to do.
Travis became a personal trainer and group exercise instructor in 2004, opened his first gym in 2009 in North Lake Tahoe and since then, has been intently focused on coaching and demonstrating proper movement and helping his clients improve their mobility and sports performance.
Through his experience, he has learned that health and fitness is different for everyone — and at every age. It requires us to adapt and change as we go through life. Whether his clients are new to fitness, training for their next competition, or are somewhere in-between, Travis takes the time to help his clients achieve their health and fitness goals through fun, effective workouts.
In addition to fitness training and sports performance, Travis specializes in a posture correction and pain relief method called The Egoscue Method, and The Ready State, a revolutionary mobility method designed to relieve pain and restore proper body movement.